Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ekaterina/Anastasia, sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com










Pic give a Hit in FB for Susanna Lamberti from Castelvetro Piacentino in the area of Emilia-Romagna/Italy.





Pic give Hits in Datingpages from Suisse where she's Maresa from Basel/SUI and in a czech Datingpage where she's "Kapiloniya" from Praha/Plzen/CZE.




She appeared yesterday out of the blue in my 24FD-Baiteraccount. I don't know her and she's also not from 24FD. Otherwise shw would know my Name........


Greetings the stranger. I hope not strongly you I distract the letter.
Excuse if what not so. I have found you on a dating site and didn't
dare to write to you up until that time! I would like very much with
you will get acquainted. I will begin with myself. My name is
Anastasia, I the lonely Russian girl. To me of 27 years I the nice and harmonous girl. I search for the man for dialogue and correspondence! I send you the photos, you will understand at once all. I very much like to cook and I like to play billiards. Answer me, I hope for your letter, after all I never before didn't communicate with the man from other country. Your culture and you as the person is very interesting to me! Please write on my mail box: sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com



Received: from MoJIogou-PC (sunnylikerkater@188.187.141.167 with plain)
From: Ekaterina <sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com>
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24)


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my new friend xxxxx!
How are you?? I have all excellent!
I am very pleased to receive your letter. I did not check my mail for a long time!
I was afraid that you do not answer me. But now when I see your letter, my fear was gone!
I want to thank you for your answer. I think this is very strange to get acquainted with people through the Internet.
Before, I never did. And what about you? How was your day??
What did you do today??
I hunt a lot to know about you, but I do not know where to start.
Today I had a terrible day! In the morning my day is ruined. At first I almost slept through his work.
I quickly gathered did not even have time to comb his hair.
I was not supposed to be late for the bus, but I'm late for him. I stood at a bus stop 20 minutes
until he came to me the desired route. I had to go 40 minutes prior to their work.
However, my bus got stuck in traffic half way through. Then I had to get off the bus and walk to their work.
It was very slippery and I fell. My cell phone fell out of my pocket right on the asphalt. Unfortunately when I raised it is not included. I wanted to give you my phone number so we can talk to you. But now I can not do it. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tomorrow I will give my phone in for repair. When I make a cell phone I'll give you my number and we can talk to each other.
What do you think about this?? I think so we can better learn about each other. I think it will help us better understand each other.
You want it?? Today I was late for my job. My boss gave me a reprimand. I hope your day started better than mine??
Now I want to tell you not much about myself. My name is Anastasia. I am 27 years old. I was born on May 4, 1984.
I have higher education. I work as a math teacher in high school. What are you?? Tell me about your work??
I've never had a husband. I have no children. I'm a free woman who is looking for happiness in this life. And what about you??
I live in a small apartment. I rent my apartment. I live in a big city. I live in Saratov. Have you ever heard about this city??
This city located in southern Russia on the Volga River. And in what city do you live?? This is a big city??
In fact, I come from a small town. This city is called Ukhta, which is located in northern European part of Russia.
My parents live there now. I'm not one child in the family. I have a younger brother who is studying in school.
Do you have brothers or sisters?? Sometimes I miss my family. I very rarely see my family,
because they are far away from my city. I dream to have her own family !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What about you?? Your family is around you?? You often see them??
Now I want to tell you why I wrote you a letter. At the end of next month I will have a vacation from their work.
I've always wanted to visit your country. I really like to travel, but have never been to your country.

So I'm looking for a good friend to spend time together. What do you think about this? Maybe in the future we will be more than friends, but
Time may show it. I send you my photo. I like me? You're going to continue our acquaintance with you??
Now I will finish this letter. I hope that you will not tire my story. I'll look forward to your reply.

Your new friend Anastasia.


Mail is stolen from:

http://www.zoklet.net/bbs/archive/index ... 64294.html

The Pics there are different to this Pain here but its the same Gang after the Header.



Received: from MoJIogou-PC (sunnylikerkater@87.21.220.94 with plain)
From: sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional


TELECOM-ADSL-8
Telecom Italia S.p.A. TIN EASY LITE
BBBEASYIP STAFF
MDBLAB
Via Val Cannuta, 250
I-00100 Roma
Italy


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my friend xxxx!

I waited only a response from you, so you can not even imagine how happy I am.
I am very pleased to receive your letter. This made my day better.
How are you today? How your mood??
Today is fine. On the street the sun is shining, but i is not very frosty. Almost -5 C.
How are you with the weather??
Today I had a short day at work. I worked just before lunch.
After dinner I went to attribute his cell phone in for repair. I wrote to you, that I had dropped his cell phone right on the ice.
I was told there that the phone you need to change the screen and speakers. It will take time. I was told that would come next week.

I hope that my phone is subordinate and soon again I'll go with the phone. We can talk with each other. You want it??
After this, as I went in for repair cell phones, I decided to go shopping. I was looking for a new pair of boots.
I'm so tired to shop, unfortunately I have not chosen themselves. Then I met with my girlfriend.
We have turned gray in a cafe, drank tea and talked. After that I went home! And how did you spend your day?? What was interesting about you??
Unfortunately I can not sing, because I do not have a good ear! ) But I love listening to music! )
Now I want to tell us a little about yourself and your family.
My mother was born in Ulyanovsk May 11, 1956 now her 54 years. I told you that I have a brother. And now he was in 16.
He lives with my parents in Ukhta.
My parents met in Ukhta, It happened, when, after graduation, my mother was sent there to work.
When my parents met, my mom went to work. Mom on the hands were the big bags.
She went home and when approaching a stop. To her the young man approached, it was my dad.
My dad offered to help haul bags. Mom agreed. And so they met.
In 1977, my parents were married. They remained in Ukhta. After the wedding, I came.
I went to school at 7 years. I've always wanted to learn something new. I studied well. I graduated from high school in 17 years.
Then I decided I wanted to be a teacher. I love working with children. Then I decided to go in Ulyanovsk, that would do Ulyanovsk State Pedagogical Institute of Physics and Mathematics.
I always liked math and I've always understood this subject. I graduated from the Institute in 22.
After graduation I went to work in high school. Now I have 4 years of teaching children mathematics.
I hope what I say, you can understand and read without any problems ????????
I started learning English in school. I am very fond of that language, and I always wanted to learn to speak easily and freely.
After school I went to study English in special courses.
I have read many books. I liked to learn and I studied this subject with pleasure.
Every time I write you a letter, I take a dictionary with me. But unfortunately I have little experience with pronunciation of words.
I wish that would be ours with you dialogue was only on trust. Do you understand this?
Because if we do not trust each other, then our conversation with you is just a game. What do you think about this??
I understand now very hard to trust especially the person whom you've never seen it, but need to find the strength to believe in another person.
Do you believe in God? You never thought about why people believe in God? "? but not when I have not seen it.
They do not even know he exists. They only believe that he really exists.
I think our relationship with you shall be built on honesty and trust as well as the relationship of believers to their faith. Do not you think so?
I think that the world should be based on love and trust to the people.
I just want to say that I'm writing letters to you alone. You're a unique person with whom I associate.
So all my free time and attention, I'll let you alone.
I just want to tell you their physical characteristics. My height is 170 cm My weight 53 kg. And what is the height and weight are you??
I'm not too small for you:)
I send you my photo. You liked them?? In this letter, I also send you my photo.
I love to travel and always wanted to visit your country. This summer I was in Egypt. I really liked it.
You love to travel?? Which countries you have visited?? I traveled a lot in Russia. I've been to many cities.
Traveling is one of my hobbies. When I have free time I spend it with his friends.
With friends we often go to the cafes and bars as well. I love to dance. I almost never drink, but wine. So I do not smoke.
Do you smoke?? What are you drinking from alcohol??
I always try to lead a healthy lifestyle. Tomorrow I'm going to ski when the weather permits. I hope that tomorrow will be warmer than today.
And then go to the ice palace that would go on skates.
You love to skate or ski??
I'm not tired you with my letter??
I'll finish this letter. I ask you what would you write me more about yourself?
I want to know you better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll wait for your answer.

Your friend, Anastasia.



Received: from MoJIogou-PC (sunnylikerkater@188.187.131.133 with plain)
From: sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia


xxxxxxxxxxxxx


Hello again xxxxx.

I am very pleased to receive your letter. It raised my spirits!!
How was your day today?? What did you do today??
I'm curious how is life in another country.
When I saw your letter, my spirits rose. I am very pleased that we continue to know each other.
I want to tell you about life in Russia. There are a lot of deception. Very much is being done for money.
We in Russia have suffered from the corruption of our government, when almost everything money can buy.
I want to tell you that living in Russia is not easy. I live alone in the apartment. I have to rent
apartment. Almost half of my salary goes into something that would pay the rent, and teachers receive
very little money. For example, I get 15,630 rubles per month. I have to pay each month for
Rent 6500 rubles. This is excluding the cost of utilities. I just come heating bills,
electricity, gas and lodging for nearly 3,783 rubles a month. In Russia, we are very much paying for heat
homes. And what about your country?? I'm curious to know how you do it??
You can see that my life is missing only one wage. So I have to look for
additional source of income. I give private lessons. I've been tutoring. It gives me great
increase to my salary. I take on 250 rubles for one hour lessons. In a month this way I make
additional 6,400 rubles. All that I have enough to live. And what about you?? How are you??
You can see that I have is not so easy. Therefore, I do not have much free time. But when
I have some free time I try to take a break from everything.
How do you spend your free time??
I want to tell you that I just love listening to music. I do not have any favorite band.
I love the quiet slow music. For example, from foreign music, I love the song "Depeche Mood". You
like their music?? What music are you listening??
I also love watching movies. What films do you like to watch??
I do love to watch romantic comedies. One of my favorite movies is "Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears."
The old Soviet film. Have you ever heard of this movie?? Actually, I really like the old
Soviet films, because a very sincere and emotional. For example: "Girls," "Irony of Fate or
Enjoy Your Bath "," Prisoner of the Caucasus "," Ivan Vasilyevich Changes His Profession, "and many others.
You probably never heard of and have not looked, but I want you to call them, maybe you ever look
them. But I also like the look of modern American movies. The last movie I watched
called "This Means War." Did you watch it??
I really liked this movie. It was so hilarious. I suggest you watch it. He will raise your
mood. I feel that we have with each letter getting closer to each other !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although, if I'm truthful, if I had the opportunity to go to live in another country, I would go with
happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to tell you about my last man. It hurt my heart. These relations are very hurt me. I
I do not know. But I have difficulties with acquaintance with a man.
Now I am very glad that we started to correspond with each other.
I hope that we will not dwell on it.
Please do not stop to write me letters. With your letters I forget my past, and I
I start to think about the future more and more. I am confident that we will face a bright future. Probably, I say
about this sooner. You see, we know little about each other and further communication is simply not necessary for us.
But we have taken the first step. And we must do a lot of steps before we have our feelings may occur.
And I hope very much that you really disagree with me. And we will continue to correspond with each
another. I am very serious about our acquaintance. I try to be sincere in his letters. I hope
this one?? I believe that any relationship must be built on trust and mutual respect. I will
to finish this letter.

Your Anastasia!



Received: from MoJIogou-PC (sunnylikerkater@188.187.131.133 with plain)
From: sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia


xxxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxxx!
How was your day? Tell me more about your life? Maybe you have some very interesting facts about his life that I have not heard yet?
I am very pleased to receive your letter. It seems to me that every letter we get closer to each other. What do you think about this?
I am very pleased! I'm sorry that I could not write to you for so long! I had some problem with the Internet! But now everything is in order! I think that I should buy a computer to use the Internet without any problems!
Well, I'll continue to talk about myself more in this letter. I really like my job.
I've always wanted to work with children. I do not know why, but I like to teach the children. I always thought it was my destiny.
I am very fond of children. I am very pleased when I see the happy eyes of children. Sometimes I have to raise their voice to their students, but I was just forced to do it. Okay, enough about my work. What about you? Do you like it what do you do?
The work takes a lot of time in every man's life.
Today I come home and I'll cook the meat in French. Have you ever heard of this dish? It was delicious!
What do you usually like to eat? What is your favorite food? You love to cook??
I love to cook. I hope that one day I will cook you. You want it??
I am very pleased to see what you think of me. I smile when I see your letter. I think that you can feel it.
And you should like it that you did not say - it will be supper !!!!! You got me very interested, I do not want us to have completed our examination.
I would like to know about you, very deeply, I want to know everything about you, about your life, your feelings, your dreams and your expectations of me!
I think that if two people love, we must do everything they can to make their relationships more genuine to the extent possible, because people must trust each other! If two people love each other, then they should not be afraid to tell each other what they want. Am I not right??
I think that love - not the main thing in a relationship, first of all, must be mutual respect and understanding. I want to tell you that I do not like in a relationship.
1) I do not like cheating when me lie, it is not respect for your partner. I got this last time.
2) It does not trust me this has happened when I did not believe. That's terrible!
Since because of this there are constant interrogation: where was why the late, why did not respond. And so on.
This led to a rupture of relations, because it was just impossible to tolerate.
3) Rudeness, I do believe that a woman should be treated very gently and with affection.
Yes, I agree with something and you can improve your voice. So it is necessary.
I told you the most important thing is that I do not like. Now you know it. And you do not like?
I hope you can understand me. I hope that I do not scare you?
I hope you think like me! Since it is very important when people seek to understand each other in any situation. I love the truth and trust.
I think a woman should take good care, do it beautifully.
No, you need to drive in good restaurants, making rich presents, to give the ring.
No, this is a beautiful courtship. Just need to be a bit romantic.
Are you romantic? I love romantics.
When can I make dinner by candlelight. Sit together and listen to a slow and romantic music. Music and just you and me.
Go in the evening on the nature, watching the stars. It's very beautiful. It's a real romance.
If I told you in such a relationship does not like me, you tell me, please, tell me.
So how to tell people the truth. And do not torture. Do you agree?
I would like to know what you? How do you feel about such young women like me?
I find it very important and very interesting.
I told you that I really want to know everything about you. What is your character?
I know that the letters can not know everything about the person. But as we have time before our meeting.
We must not lose it in vain.
We can talk until here, until comes the time when we feel something
and understand what we want from each other.
Well, I finished writing, I would very much like going to wait for your letter.
I love reading your letters.
Your Anastasia!


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my dear xxxx!!!
I am very glad to see your letter. I am very pleased to receive your letter.
How is your day today ?????????? You waited for my letters ??????????? You missed my letters ?????????????
With each letter I understand that we become more than friends. I go to my job and think about you. When I ride the bus, I was just thinking of you.
I was warm, from what I think about you. In fact, I think of you always.
But I understand what you're far away from me. But I do not care. We do not live on Mars so that we could not meet.
So I think we will have the opportunity. I look forward to when I will have vacation from work
then I can come to your country. I think I will have a vacation in the middle of next month.

I look forward to the day when we might see each other. You want it?? Do you think that would be similar to our first meeting??
I trust your words, but it will take time before any real feelings.
Do you agree with me?? My heart just for one man
and I would love to see you this man. You want it??
What do you think about this??
Now I am ready to give you my home address:
Prospect Lenina 56, apartment 42,
Postal Code: 410000,
Saratov region
Saratov,
Russia

We need to know the home addresses of each other.
What would we never lose touch with each other.
If we can not get a letter through the Internet,
we can always send a paper letter in an envelope at home addresses.
Am I not right?? Add my address.
Last month, my mom sent me a parcel, and it never reached me.
Parcel just stolen in the mail. It's awful. Recently demonstrated the transmission of television.
And it says that the post office has a lot of thievery and sending just not getting through to people.
People in Russia is not a responsible attitude to work.
But I'm happy that we have the opportunity to get in touch with you via the Internet.
I think that the Internet is a great achievement of science. This allows you to talk with people over long distances.
Thanks to the Internet, we know each other.
I finish writing this letter. I hope that this letter will not bring you bad mood.
I hope that you have a good mood from my writing.
Okay, now I must go. I'll think of you and miss you.
Your Anastasia.


Received: from MoJIogou-PC (sunnylikerkater@188.187.131.133 with plain)
From: sunnylikerkater@yahoo.com
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v4.0.24) Professional


Network Operation Center CJSC ER-Telecom Company Mari El branch
address: 12, Lenina st., 424000, Yoshkar-Ola, Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment