Saturday, March 24, 2012

Margaret Ndenuma, ndenuma.margaret@yahoo.ie




From yesterday in FID


secret23
- Profile ID: 86399
- 25 y/o female (1986 - October - 27)
- newyork, USA
- English,
- Have no children


Hello
I have just gone through your profile it's quite interesting and you are
also cool and lovely having good makes up that every woman would love to be interested,so friend,I really want to know more
about you ok.this is my id where you can reach me any time you wish to email me right at ''ndenuma.margare t/@/y/a.ho/o.ie'', bye and hoping to read from you soon,yours sincerely Margaret.



Hello Friend, Compliments once again and thanks for your reply ok,in fact,please i will like you to tell me more about your self as well your intention towards me if you do agree towards helping me out of this or for relocation because where i am at present,i do not find joy of my life.To tell you about myself however,I am Miss Margaret Ndenuma, 24 years old, the only outlive Child of my late parents Dr/Mrs Mike Ndenuma,from capital city called Kigali,I am 5.5 tall, but i am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, due to Attacks by both government and rebel forces continued throughout the year,including major ''an airy '' bombardments and ground attacks launched by the government in City in the past.I am open minded person,easy going girl,confident,hard working,caring,always stand by my word.I am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrusted no matter where he comes from and his orientation,I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach ,cooking,watching sports etc,then my turn on are truthfulness and honesty,while my turn offs are lies and cheating,please for now.I don't have any relatives whom I can share my feelings with,all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war,i am here with some other girls who are also with us in the women's hostel.I want to go back to school to complete my studies because I only attended my Second year in the University, before the tragic incident that led to my being in this painful situation took place.
Please i will like you to be attentive to this,I know this will be surprising and should be too early to discuss such with you,but never mind is due to my condition and I wish to evacuate from this painful state which is my aim of contacting you with a long term relationship,my late father left some valuables behind,and with a huge amount of money in a finance institution in London,using my names as his next of kin.The bank name I will disclose to you later as we proceed,and all the documents regarding to this fund are with me but I gave them to Reverend Charles for safety. Before we shall claim this fund I need to introduce you to the bank as my partner, my father left other information and instruction to the bank finance investment director. My late father deposited this fund with a condition that this money can be released to me when I come up to the age of 28 or if i present some one as my partner before the money can be released.The amount in question is $ 5.6 (Five Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me in claiming this fund.I kept this as a top secret to people in the camp here,the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me(Reverend Charles T.Lopez) Dear you can speak with me to know and discuss more about this with me OK,you can call me via this phone number.(+221765014160) which belongs to the Reverend Father,any time you call tell him that you want to speak with Margaret,in room 23 women hostel and he will send for me OK. So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to any one because I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people get to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to how you sounded in your last communication with me,and with the trust and feelings of honesty I deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people with vision, truth and hard working. Meanwhile I will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out because like I said I have some feelings to share with you.Have a nice day and remember that there is some one out there to be helped dear. Awaiting to hear from you soonest, Thanks and God bless you.For Your Kind interest,please send me your details so that i will introduce you to the bank as my trusty representative such as
Your Full Names
Age
Sex
Occupation
Cell Number
Country & Address
Identification
Love From Margaret.


41.208.186.136


SONATEL
Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senegal
6 Rue Wagane
Diouf
BP 69 Dakar
Dakar


xxxxxxxxxx


Hello my god friend,please i need to tell you that you dont need to be worried because i have every documents about this legal transfer but you have to convince me that you are with me and will not betray me in any thing about this money ok.This is why i am demanding for your details for trust and confidence in you and also the bank will recognize you as my trustee Representative ok, am for real but nothing more.Open the attachment and you will see my ID, i can still give you the bank details so that you can write them and confirm your self if you are ready for this transaction bye and good night till i hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment