Monday, March 26, 2012

Joy Andrew, joy.andrew1987@yahoo.com


From Saturday in GFD


joybaby4love
- ID: 55863
- 24 y/o female (1987 - May - 8)
- new york, USA
- English,
- student
- Have no children


Hello,
I just viewed your profile today at gofreedate.com, and sincerely like it.I wish we can be friends. i,m miss joy Andrew. How are you? I will be happy if you tell me more about you.
so here is my e-mail
address ( joy.andrew1987@yaho o.com )
please try to send me an email so i
can give you my picture for you to know whom i am
Yours Miss joy andrew.
( joy.andrew1987@yaho o.com



Dearest one,
How was night over there in your country and the day? i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Joy Andrew i am (25yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship because age is only but a number, from Ivory Coast, 5ft.4 tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some Months ago of which rebels killed my mother and my father in cold blood.my father was gold marchant before his demise. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to this country(Senegal) through the assistance of united nation troop and i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send this message to you.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail because i have something to share with you more. below are my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest
Yours sincerely
Joy Andrew


41.82.89.197


SONATEL
Pool-clients-ADSL-SONATEL-BAS4
Direction technique
Orange Internet Dakar
Sacre Coeur 3
SENEGAL


xxxxxxxxx


My Dear ,
How are you today? I am so happy no mater my life here are very difficult, i really need your help so that the transfer will be made to your account beside, I am so happy for accepting to help me and i appreciate all your effort to help me God bless you.

To be honest i need your help, please contact the bank let us know the procedure on the transfer will be made. I give this information to you because i have put all my situation to God and i know that God will guide you so that you will help me for the money to be transfer.

We have not met or see our self face to face but i have faith in God that you will help me therefore, i will like you to contact the bank in other to know the procedure for the transfer, i pray that God will help us together.


ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC,
49 Charing Cross,Westminster London, SW1A 2DX
Branch Manager :Mr Philip Hampton
Email : rbstransferdeptunit@gmx.co.uk
Phone numbers: +447031809851 /+442032865835
Fax- 447032970038


INTRODUCTION LETTER ON BEHALF OF JOY ANDREW

I' mr........from................ hereby accept to stand on behalf of miss Joy andrew and act on her interest in claiming her inherited fund to the tune of (3.8 million dollars) deposited in Royal Bank of scotland of which she is the next of kin to the account and she had apponited me to represent her in claiming of this fund due to her refugee status in dakar senegal and i agreed to act on instructions and guildliness .therefore i certified that the below informations of me are correct and can be used for identification proof and recognition as requested
by the bank

Fill this form below and send it to the bank.

1) Nationality...............................
state/city..........................................
age.................................
occupation..................................
date of birth...............................
house address.......................
phone number.......................
sex....................
email address...................

2 ) Late Dr john andrew' account details are as follows..
Account holder.........John Andrew
Country of origin.......Ivory Coted'
City................... ..............Abijan
Next of kin.............Joy Andrew
Account number.............110/3335668967

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim so write to the bank and ask them on how they will transfer my 3.8m dollars to your account.
God bless you as you do this today..
Yours Joy Andrew

1 comment:

  1. I am going to link this post with http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36964&p=237173#p237173

    ReplyDelete